- Google Wave goes public, dozens rejoice.
- Latitude get's an API: Gets serious about location
- Google Buzz also gets an API, Seesmic and TweetDeck integration imminent.
- Google opens up the VP8 codec in the form of 'WebM' for 'truly open' web video, h.264 & Flash cry.
- HTML5 mass adoption cements future of internet salvation
- Chrome Web Store (for chrome) opens it's doors in dev channel, destined for Android convergence...maybe.
- And according to Larry Page, if your Android device isn't lasting a full day then there's "something wrong"
It seems the shop stoppers will definitely be making an appearance tomorrow, however for now you can watch the opening days keynote here.